Serves 4 - Recipe courtesy of www.thefoodbible.com
450 g Cooked smoked chicken breast (sliced)
4 cups (250 g) Mixed salad leaves
2 Ripe avocados
squeeze of lime juice
1 cup (150 g) fresh strawberries
For the dressing
2 tablespoons orange juice
2 tablespoons lime juice
1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
Zest of half an orange
3 tablespoons honey
4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Seasoning to taste
1. Divide the salad leaves between 4 serving plates
2. Slice the chicken breast and divide between the four plates.
3. Cut the avocados in half and remove the stone, remove the skin and slice into thin strips, squeeze over a little lime juice to prevent the avocado from discoloring and add some to each salad.
4. Slice the strawberries and add some to each salad.
5. To make the dressing whisk all ingredients together.
6. Drizzle over the salad and serve immediately