: Recipe courtesy of www.jennifermeyering.com
- 1 can chickpeas
- 2 medium avocados
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 Tbsp tahini paste
- 3 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/8 tsp cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
Devilled Avocado Eggs
- Drain and rinse chickpeas, add to food processor with olive oil, tahini, lime juice, and garlic. Pulse until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Add cumin, avocados, and salt and pepper and pluse again until smooth scraping down sides if needed, about another 1-2 minutes.
- Serve immediately topped with extra olive oil or coriander, if desired, and choice of dipping chip
: Recipe courtesy of www.tosimplyinspire.com
- 3 hard boiled eggs, cut in half
- 1 large avocado
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp coriander
- Pinch of garlic powder, salt and pepper
- Sprinkle with paprika, optional
- Remove the cooked yolks from the hard boiled eggs into a bowl.
- Add the avocado to the bowl next.
- Then add the remaining ingredients and mash together well with a fork.
- Add the mixture to the egg halves
- Sprinkle with paprika if desired.
Best served immediately